Close the gap between business strategy + operations
How Are You Feeling In Your Business Today?
- Noticing a disjoint between your business + operational strategies?
- Feeling like reality is falling short of the dream?
- Not achieving the results you’d planned?
- Finding it harder to keep staff rowing in the same direction?
- Hearing your gut tell you there’s an inefficiency or something wrong, but you don’t know where?
Are you finding it hard:
- To get your staff engaged on your growth journey or connected to your vision?
- To retain good staff?
- To attract quality talent?
- To keep up with your competition?
- To hold onto your existing customers?
Ask Yourself: Is Your Business Truly Delivering What Your Strategy Intends?
Chances are, probably not.
In fact, your business might look + feel a bit like this:
There’s a gap, possibly even a chasm – but where is it?
It is between your business strategy + your operational strategy.
So, what’s the answer?
A Customer Strategy. A Customer what? Marketing looks after our customers. Or Customer Service. We don’t need a Customer Strategy, we have a Marketing Strategy + a Sales Strategy. Pffft, a Customer Strategy….
A Customer Strategy closes the gap between your business strategy + your operational strategy by putting the customer at the heart of everything you do.
It’s the knowing / doing gap.
You know what your business strategy says you should do but the reality is very different. Getting there is the tough part.
We often get so caught up in our own inside strategies (marketing, finance, ops etc) + miss having a strategy for the ultimate reason we exist – the customer.
Putting the customer at the heart helps align all those disparate parts – gets the team on board + helps you smash your goals.
So what should your business look like? A little more like this…
Put the customer at the heart of everything you do + you can’t go wrong.